With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, we understand the importance of building long-term, mutually beneficial, trusting relationships — not simply accomplishing one-off transactions. 90% of our business is with repeat customers. We serve clients in the Washington, DC, and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
- Reviewing and analyzing pertinent market information.
- Assisting in contract negotiations for mortgage loans, leases, and equity transactions.
- Preparing pro forma operating statements and discounted cash flow valuation analyses within specific time horizons.
- Managing the settlement process and including the coordination of all third-party documentation (i.e., survey, title insurance, appraisal, architectural and structural investigations, environmental reports and other special settlement requirements).
- Identifying opportunities.
- Consulting with potential clients in order to determine client goals and objectives.
- Providing analytical review of operating statements, rent rolls, leases, market information, and other property specific documentation.
View Our Past Projects
Bristol Realty Corporation's goal is to provide investor and borrower clients with the highest level of quality commercial real estate financial services. This goal is accomplished by combining strong analytical skills with thorough, local market knowledge.